[Opensim-users] terrain load-tile questions

Generic Email generic.email.30022 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:14:41 UTC 2008

When I try to load a terrain, I get

terrain load 1x1-island.f32.raw
09:44:00 - [Console]: Command [terrain load 1x1-island.f32.raw] failed
with exception System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Failed to read past end
of stream.
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte () [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region.Environment.Modules.World.Terrain.FileLoaders.LLRAW.LoadStream
(System.IO.Stream s) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region.Environment.Modules.World.Terrain.FileLoaders.LLRAW.LoadFile
(System.String filename) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region.Environment.Modules.World.Terrain.TerrainModule.LoadFromFile
(System.String filename) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region
.Environment.Modules.World.Terrain.TerrainModule.InterfaceLoadFile
(System.Object[] args) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region.Environment.Modules.Framework.InterfaceCommander.Command.Run
(System.Object[] args) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region
.Environment
.Modules.Framework.InterfaceCommander.Commander.ProcessConsoleCommand
(System.String function, System.String[] args) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region
.Environment
.Modules.World.Terrain.TerrainModule.EventManager_OnPluginConsole
(System.String[] args) [0x00000]
   at (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_string[] (string[])
   at (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_string[] (string[])
   at (wrapper delegate-invoke)
System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void_string[] (string[])
   at
OpenSim.Region.Environment.Scenes.EventManager.TriggerOnPluginConsole
(System.String[] args) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Region.Environment.Scenes.Scene.SendCommandToPlugins
(System.String[] args) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Region.Environment.Scenes.SceneManager
+<>c__CompilerGenerated23.<SendCommandToPluginModules>c__83[Scene]
(OpenSim.Region.Environment.Scenes.Scene scene) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim.Region.Environment.Scenes.SceneManager.ForEachCurrentScene
(System.Action`1 func) [0x00000]
   at
OpenSim
.Region.Environment.Scenes.SceneManager.SendCommandToPluginModules
(System.String[] cmdparams) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.OpenSim.RunCmd (System.String command, System.String[]
cmdparams) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Framework.Console.ConsoleBase.RunCmd (System.String Cmd,
System.String[] cmdparams) [0x00000]
   at OpenSim.Framework.Console.ConsoleBase.RunCommand (System.String
cmdline) [0x00000]