[Opensim-users] Open Sim question regarding Saving settings

Mike Mazur mmazur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:42:59 UTC 2008

Hi James,

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:45:49 +0100
James k <j_jamesk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> HiFirst of all I would like to apologise if I'm posting this to the
> wrong email address.I have a question regarding Open Sim and where it
> saves land & clothing details.

It sounds like in some of your configuration you might still have the
storage plugin set to Data.NULL (or something like that). Go through
your OpenSim.ini file, as well as the various *xml files in the bin/
subdirectory.

And this is the right list to ask.

Good luck, write back if you're still facing issues.

Mike