[Opensim-users] OpenSim Launcher

Olish Newman olish at newworldgrid.com
Sun Jul 6 15:07:58 UTC 2008

Hello there !

I had enough with creating new shortcuts each time I wanted to connect
to a grid, enough to retype again and again my avatars' names, enough to
duplicate my shortcuts for each viewer... So I developped OpenSim Launcher.

It lets you choose the grid you want to connect to (SL, OS Grid, and
many others...), let you choose your viewer, and it also reminds your
identity used on each grid.

Feel free to try it and tell me what can be improved / implemented !

http://lab.newworldgrid.com/index.php/OpenSim_Launcher

If someone wants to add its grid / favorite viewer, please tell me so.
I'll add it to the lists that are updated at each Launcher start up.

Kind regards,
Olish Newman.
The New World Grid.
http://www.newworldgrid.com