[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] As of OpenSim r7654. SL RAW textures are now imported the 'right' way around

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Dec 10 19:49:52 UTC 2008

Excellent. Thank you all, justincc and jonc for working this out. I will now close the mantis issue.Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/ > Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:51:28 +0000> From: jjustincc at googlemail.com> To: Opensim-users at lists.berlios.de; opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de> Subject: [Opensim-dev] As of OpenSim r7654. SL RAW textures are now imported the 'right' way around> > So, in r7654 I put in the patch by jonc so that LL RAW textures are now imported the right way around, rather than > flipped along the y axis (this is the one myself, Stefan and MW were discussing last week, for those on the opensim-dev > mailing list). One source of these textures are the RAW terrain buttons in the Linden Labs Second Life client.> > However, this unfortunately means that any existing RAW textures you saved from OpenSim before r7654 will now appear > flipped on the y axis on import. To correct this in OpenSim, first import the terrain. Then, making sure that the > correct region is selected (via the change-region console command), execute> > terrain flip y> > on the console. I'm told that this should flip the terrain around the correct way. There is also a terrain flip x command.> > Imports of other terrain types (raw32, png, etc) are unaffected.> > This is a bit of a pain but should hopefully make things easier in the long term.> > Many thanks to jonc for the patches and to Stefan for helping to push this change along.> > -- > justincc> Justin Clark-Casey> http://justincc.wordpress.com> _______________________________________________> Opensim-dev mailing list> Opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de> https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/opensim-dev