[Opensim-users] open Sim system spects

Richard Morton master_raven at rogers.com
Wed Dec 10 19:10:03 UTC 2008

Greetings all I'm looking at setting up a system to host a region but am
unable to find some what I feel is basic info, so I figure I'll ask here.
1.) What would be the recommended system specs for a system to host a
region Dual Core P4 or what? 2 or 4 GB ram etc....
2.) Should I have the asset server on a separate system/server box if so
how best to do that?
3.) How much success are people having in transferring assets back and
forth between Open Sim and SL?

these questions just do not seem to be addressed in any of the FAQ's
unless I'm not looking in the right places or I'm blind, any help would
be nice.

Regards
RL: Richard

SL: Rraven Moonlight