[Opensim-users] toward a new client

shanesemler at gmail.com shanesemler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:45:12 UTC 2008

I'm not a moaner. I'm not a coder so I can't contribute any code. I am
however a user, specifically a Linux user and there is no Linux client.
There's nothing I can do about this except say "hey, why isn't there Linux
client?" Complaining about criticism is ridiculous. If an artist puts out a
painting for the public to see, he should expect some criticism. He's not
going to get all praise. If he doesn't like the criticism, he should keep
his painting in his studio where no one can see it.

http://www.adamfrisby.com/blog/2008/11/logging-into-an-opensim-via-realxtend-accounts/