[Opensim-dev] osSetDynamicTextureURLBlendFace

Michel Beauregard gimisa at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 28 19:08:11 UTC 2021

May I suggest would be for you to consider media on prim to display your texture.

I believe ( pls correct me if wrong ) that function bypass opensim texture loading all toghether.  It will solely depend on your ping time  to media server regardless of region server.

I have tested that idea for translation hud directly connecting to google translate web page. ( hud available for testing in my grid ) It is able to display a few translated lines of conversation from  busy lbsa local chat showing how quick google response to the hud media.

Hope it helps.

GiMiSa