[Opensim-dev] Land/Economy/Currency "Helper"

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:06:15 UTC 2016

At 13:00 07/06/2016, BlueWall wrote:
>Hi Ai,
>
>I will look into it. We are very modular and can have external code
>provide these types of things as long as core contains the bare
>essentials. Meanwhile, this php will probably handle basic functions w/o
>currency ...
>
>http://pastebin.com/atAmukt2

Thanks for that BlueWall. We do have functioning minimal zero
currency transactions using landtool.php on our grids served from an
external Apache/PHP setup. But as we have discussed before, it would
be great if this level of minimal support was in core as one of the
few remaining "essentials" not yet provided to everyone. Of course, I
am assuming an inbuilt URL would return what is expected and that it
does not need actual PHP support to return what is required.

Thanks again, Ai (Austin)