[Opensim-dev] Land/Economy/Currency "Helper"

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Wed Jun 15 01:54:12 UTC 2016

On 16-06-01 06:03 AM, Ai Austin wrote:
> One thing still missing is the economy or land helper... a very simple
> externally served PHP file usually provides this "service" where zero
> economy, zero cost classified, zero land sales, etc are used.

The needed PHP file is usually the PHP files provided as part of the Wiredux
(opensimwi) project. AFAIK, the file is accessed by the viewer using a URL
provided by the gridinfo settings.

If something internal to OpenSim could be added to core as a replacement for
the use of an external PHP file grid owners would have to change the URLs
they give out to ones that would use a URL pointing to the grids public port.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.