[Opensim-dev] PhysX Integration into OpenSim

David Saunders abitar.com at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:15:19 UTC 2015

I know there be allot of grid interested in trying out the new physics when
offer.

THe only big drawback of people adopting the PhysX is that relies on a GPU
to do its processing and not sure if you run more then one engine on a
machine.

I am sure smaller grids and self hosters would love it.

But do correct me, I not looked into PhysX since  last year.