[Opensim-dev] Mono 4.0 coming changes

James Hughes jamesh at bluewallgroup.com
Tue Dec 30 14:39:26 UTC 2014

I think Mono 3.10 is probably about the latest version provided now, so
it will probably be a while. Mono 4 will have the latest MS code drop,
so we will have to see how that plays out. I think that most distros
will ship 3.x by that time, and there should be no worries. If we
absolutely had to, I guess we could make Prebuild.exe more dynamic and
take a command line toolset version to override the prebuild.xml files.
We have a while to figure it out, people that are hitting this already
are testing and either know how, or will learn how to manually deal with
it.

-BlueWall