[Opensim-dev] Mono 4.0 coming changes

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:24:27 UTC 2014

And which distros currently ship Mono 4.x? And if there currently were any,
would specifying an alternate compilation method be holding them back? We
used to have multiple prebuild bat files. Maybe we need something similar
for the new Mono.

What about other software that uses Mono? What are they doing?