[Opensim-dev] Testing Bullet physics engine version 2.82

Mister Blue misterblue at misterblue.com
Mon Aug 18 23:11:37 UTC 2014

I've added  to the OpenSimulator git repository a new branch 'bullet-2.82'
which is the 'master' branch with BulletSim updated to use Bullet physics
engine 2.82. While you shouldn't notice any functional changes, one
addition to this release is a compound-to-compound collision algorithm
which should make mesh collisions perform a little quicker.

I don't want to just drop this into 'master' so, if people could test I
would appreciate feedback on its functionality.  I will also periodically
update that branch to 'master' so the branch 'bullet-2.82' should stay
roughly master+new bullet.

-- mb