[Opensim-dev] OpenSimDefaults.ini clean up

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:32:40 UTC 2014

I think if any of this is touched, it should be to the OpenSim.ini file, to
remove the proprietary formatting for the gui configurator that is not
present in opensim core.

For my part, it isn't a problem; but as far as I'm concerned modifying the
format of OpenSimDefaults.ini is probably going at it a bit backward.

Cheers
James

http://osgrid.org/
http://simhost.com