[Opensim-dev] MinFrameTime = 0.089, whats the impact of changeing only that ?

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Sun Oct 20 19:20:26 UTC 2013

I figured out on my standalone that the not smooth moveing world i can
fix by changeing
;MinFrameTime = 0.089  to   MinFrameTime = 0.025

with MinFrameTime = 0.025, flying is buttersmooth. really its super
compared to shocking movement with ;MinFrameTime = 0.089
And then only changeing this number. But whats the impact ? Or is there
soemthing else wrong that get hidden by lowering this setting ?
Because with 0.7.5 it worked always smooth, since 0.7.6 its not smooth
anymore. until ic hanged this parameter.
I made anyway mantis about my problem