[Opensim-dev] TimerEvent to slow, do/while faster.

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Tue Jul 17 23:45:41 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-18 01:31, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> If you want to increase timer resolution the current thing to do would
> be to change
>
> cmdHandlerThreadCycleSleepms = 100;
> Intressting, then i get the question why it seems the event "
> not_at_target" seems to have o restriction.
with that function i always get some sort if filled query. not_at_target
can fire at the same speed as do/while
It looks like its getting faster called then processed. i think
"timerevent" is right now to slow and "not_at_target"
is way to fast and seems to require lots of lsl time.

The whole event triggering is sometimes tricky.

------