[Opensim-dev] TimerEvent to slow, do/while faster.

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:05:10 UTC 2012

not_at_target is currently triggered through the main scene rather than in the aync lsl command thread.  So it will fire
at least every 1/11 of a second.  For some reason, the target check is also performed at
SceneObjectGroup.ScheduleGroupForUpdate() so it may fire even more often.

Looking briefly at the web, sources only mention that not_at_target may fire multiple times before reaching a target.
They say nothing about the periodicity of such firing.