[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator 0.7.3-rc1 released

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:00:54 UTC 2012

Hi folks.  OpenSimulator 0.7.3-rc1 is now available at [1].  Release notes are at [2].

[1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
[2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.3_Release

As ever, this is alpha software so only major regressions from previous OpenSimulator releases will be resolved in some
way (where WONTFIX is a possible resolution).  If you are planning to upgrade to OpenSimulator 0.7.3 then I strongly
suggest that you give this a test spin and report any major regressions via the Mantis.

This release does incorporate some region database changes, though these are additions and so should be backward
compatible with older OpenSimulator releases.  Nonetheless, I don't recommend trying a release candidate on anything
other than a test grid.

Thanks!

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)