[Opensim-dev] OpenSimulator / Hyper Grids / Region Statistics

drwhiet at spacefriends.de drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Mon Feb 20 19:38:33 UTC 2012

Hi at all ..
who is/feels "responsible" for the Hypergrid implementation ?

I have an idea in regards to the last "flame war" for the opensim region
count
currently going on on the internets.. Wouldn`t it be a good idea to have a
true/false option in the openism.ini to e.g let your (Hyper)Grid add +1 to a
counter
somewhere, so "we" could get figures for how many Grids and regions are
online at the moment .. ?

This could be refinded by e.g. the numbers of regions running on this grid
etc, so people
really interested in a broader view or need to make decision "to go opensim
or not" get a better overview ?

just a thought,
best regards,
Wordfromthe Wise