[Opensim-dev] Linked poseball takes root prim as mouselook camera position.

Marcus Llewellyn marcus.llewellyn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 20:46:24 UTC 2012

On 8/11/2012 8:57 AM, R.Gunther wrote:
> It can be some script error, but if you have a linked poseball.
> The mouselook camera mogves to the root prim position.
> When i unlink the poseball the mouselook camera reverts back to the
> poseball and works then good.

   You can also see similar camera behavior when you seat your avatar on
a largish linkset, (perhaps a couch such as the ones at OSgrid's LBSA
Plaza) and attempt to rotate your camera using your avatar as the pivot
point. Instead of rotating around your avatar, as is expected, it is
strangely offset. This has always annoyed me, but seemed like a minor
thing to complain about in the larger scheme of things.

Marcus