[Opensim-dev] Baked Texture persistence?

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 08:25:42 UTC 2011

Ah - I hadn't appreciated that NPCs need to be cloned from a logged in AV.
 That makes sense.

As for the persistence, like Mic I think there is potentially an argument
for it, as an option, for closed private sims for example, or sims where you
expect a lot of people to log in at roughly the same time.  However, I
appreciate that would be a big change so thanks for clarifying how it
operates now.