[Opensim-dev] Region module project for addition to forge

Kevin Houlihan kjhoulihan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:48:33 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

I've finally uploaded this module if you want to try it out. You can
download the binaries here:

http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/forcedattach/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=64

or check it out from svn if you prefer to compile yourself:

svn checkout --username *developername*
http://forge.opensimulator.org/svn/forcedattach/trunk/ForcedAttachmentModule

I'm not sure if an anonymous checkout is allowed, maybe you can leave out
the username stuff there.

To install, pop the dll into your opensim bin directory, and copy the
contents of the ini file into OpenSim.ini (or maybe you can just pop it into
config-include?) and configure to your liking (I'm hoping the comments in
the ini will make that fairly straightforward). I'll document it a bit
better soon.

There may be bugs, as it has only been subjected to my own rather
superficial testing at this point; I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know
about them.

Hope you find it useful!

--
randomhuman