[Opensim-dev] Region module project for addition to forge

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sat Oct 8 15:38:27 UTC 2011

Hello Kevin,

I think Melanie manages the forge, but she must be busy.

The forge made sense a few years ago. These days, with so many [better]
source control services out there for free, I'm not so sure it makes
sense anymore. Plus, it contributes to the load on the opensimulator.org
server that is crying for retirement and medical attention...
I have all of my addons to OpenSim in github. You may consider doing
that too.

Cheers,
Diva