[Opensim-dev] Could not load types for [System.Web.Mv, ....]

Rustam Rakhimov rusyasoft at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:10:55 UTC 2011

Hello developers

what is the problem with Taiga server ???

this problem is keep coming ->

Error loading plugin from OpenSim.Services.GridService.dll, exception
 System.Exception: Could not find a storage interface in the given module
   at OpenSim.Services.GridService.GridServiceBase..ctor(IConfigSource
config)
   at OpenSim.Services.GridService.GridService..ctor(IConfigSource config)

I saw few logs, someone ask about this question, but there wasn't any proper
answer. I tried Taiga-0.2.0, and 0.1.4 , bot has same story,

Please, anybody help

Thanks in advance