[Opensim-dev] [opensim-dev] interfaces to opensim for sensor network data

Fleep Tuque fleep513 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:26:36 UTC 2010

I know David Taylor at the National Physical Laboratory did similar work a
couple years ago in Second Life, see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/feb/26/internet.buildings.  He's
one of the SciLand fellas, though I don't know what differences might apply
between SL and OpenSim, he might be a resource for you.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL: Fleep Tuque)
Project Manager, UC Second Life
Second Life Ambassador, Ohio Learning Network
UCit Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406E Zimmer Hall
PO Box 210088