[Opensim-dev] [opensim-dev] interfaces to opensim for sensor network data

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Wed Nov 24 13:19:06 UTC 2010

While not a trivial task, this is also not insurmountable.

The script command module can be used to talk to a new, to be
written region module which can keep a map of external events to
scripts, and can then dispatch events to interested scripts as they
come in. The hardware interface can be anything .net can access, or
it can be done via ethernet. This depends on your sensor devices.

Melanie