[Opensim-dev] [opensim-dev] interfaces to opensim for sensor network data

CJ Davies cjohndavies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:00:05 UTC 2010

I'm working on a cross-reality project that collects data from a
wireless sensor network (running the TinyOS environment) & presents it
to an opensim server such that the data may affect the state of the
simulation (e.g. a light turning on in the real world is detected by a
sensor & causes a light in the simulation to also turn on).

Can anybody link me to any information on what available interfaces
there are for presenting the sensor data to opensim? I've been googling
but can't seem to come up with a suitable search string to return what
I'm actually looking for! I presume there must be several opensim
interfaces in a few different languages?

Regards,
CJ Davies