[Opensim-dev] How much does Mono -> libgdi etc need to drag in? (Mac)

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Sat Nov 13 14:50:27 UTC 2010

The following may not be what you are looking for, but you can
easily install linux on a usb-stick and then just put opensim on
the same stick. Ubuntu should install in under 1GB, so given that
cheap 16GB and 32GB usb-sticks can be purchased, and unless
the goal is optimization for its own sake, this would appear to
be at least one practical solution:

http://www.pendrivelinux.com/usb-x-ubuntu-610/

Sure..you'll have lots of stuff you don't need in addition to linux
and opensim, but at 1GB, who cares?

-p

--
Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor and Director, Digital Arts and Sciences
Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Web: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick
Blog: http://www.representationz.com