[Opensim-dev] How much does Mono -> libgdi etc need to drag in? (Mac)

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:23:14 UTC 2010

LibGDI is used for a LOT of stuff (UI, texture decoding), etc.  There's
also System.XML, System.Data, System.Xml.Linq in a few places,
System.Web, System.Drawing, System.Core, and even
System.Runtime.Remoting at one point.

I suspect most of this stuff is in the standard Mono distribution
(except for GDI and maybe remoting).