[Opensim-dev] How much does Mono -> libgdi etc need to drag in? (Mac)

Daniel Smith javajoint at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 08:25:11 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Am trying to untangle how deep the dependencies get
to run OpenSim completely off of a USB Key on a Mac.

I really want to have a disk image where OpenSim runs off
Mono on the same image.. the fun starts when trying to
figure out how to satisfy libgdiplus.dylib ...

It wants some of X11, but how much?

In other words, if I make no assumptions about what the user
has on their local disk (could be no X11, no Mono), what
is the minimum I have to drag in?

Anyone ever do embedded mono with OpenSim? :)

Daniel

--
Daniel Smith - Sonoma County, California
http://daniel.org/resume