[Opensim-dev] User services refactoring status

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:37:57 UTC 2010

At 18:32 04/01/2010, opensim-dev-request at lists.berlios.de wrote:
>To be honest, I don't think Sqlite should be a database type that we
>(OpenSim) should keep alive in the project,

It is useful to have a double click and go out of the box solution
which people can try out and test with.

One other use of SQLite that I am aware of and fine very useful is
for the really simple and handy single region hosted on your own
system that is connected to the New World Grid for any avatar using
the "New World Studio" packaged version of Opensim. See
http://www.newworldgrid.com/lang/en-us/land/free-land