[Opensim-dev] User services refactoring status

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 7 02:38:53 UTC 2010

On 06/01/2010 7:26 PM, Bryan Derksen wrote:
> I quote the entirety of the wiki's instructions on
> how to create the database here:
>
>> Create database opensim (using MySql command)
>
> Needless to say, I'd already guessed that I needed to do that. It was
> the "how" part I was really needing. :)

Oh, fiddlesticks. Is there some corollary of the "every spelling flame
contains at least one spelling error" that applies here? _Now_ I notice
that there's more extensive "creating the database" instructions down at
the bottom of the page. In my feeble defense it's buried inside the
"grid mode configuration" section, which I skipped because I wasn't
trying to set up a grid mode sim.