[Opensim-dev] New Region Console Creation Issue

Len Brown lenwbrown at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:14:58 UTC 2010

Thanks Mark.  Your response is well appreciated.  I'm trying a few
additional scenarios prior to filing an official bug report.  For example,
seeing if the issue repeats itself when using SQL Lite as opposed to MySQL,
attempting teleportation into the new (invisible) region to see what errors
are thrown into the log, etc.  Some of these things may lead to a better
understanding of how to track down the cause.

- Len