[Opensim-dev] [realXtend] Re: 3Di Viewer "Rei" goes open source (BSD licensed in-browser viewer)

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Wed Sep 30 16:07:25 UTC 2009

It works with vanilla but from my understanding not ModRex; the meshes are handled as Irrlicht meshes if I understand correctly. Synchronising these mesh standards (in both rex & 3diov) might be a good idea methinks.

... then if we can get someone to adjust the full viewer, we'd have somewhat of a standard on our hands.

Adam