[Opensim-dev] Opensim.ini and the various config files

Dickson, Mike (ISS Software) mike.dickson at hp.com
Wed Sep 2 20:57:52 UTC 2009

If I was running anything close to production traffic I'd certainly be running 6.5.1.  I'm actually trying to do development work and so tend to prefer to track the tip.  Honestly I'd have preferred to develop against an older version and made a request that the large refactoring work proposed be done in a branch (if only the git stuff had been in place you could have done a separate tree for it easily then pushed the changes into the main tree when the dust had settled).   Anyway, I'm not trying to rehash that, just simply making a request for more doco on tip so those of us trying to work against it can make progress.

Mike