[Opensim-dev] Protocol Gateways

Mark Malewski mark.malewski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:24:58 UTC 2009

A server-side DIS module would be pretty cool.
It would certainly open up the opportunity to use OpenSim for military/DoD
modeling and simulation.  That would be incredible!

What a great idea, and it would be such a great use of OpenSim's
capabilities.

Would be nice if it were compatible with realXtend so we could take
advantage of the ability to import models, buildings, etc. and use the nice
lighting and shading of the Ogre3D engine.