[Opensim-dev] Protocol Gateways

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Wed Oct 7 18:59:55 UTC 2009

If you want to feed the data into the sim, your best bet might be a region module (or look at MRM scripting for a more powerful script engine).

If you are feeding this data both in and out to clients speaking a special protocol, you want to write a ClientStack / ClientView. (see the IRCClientView for a good simple clientview example)

Adam