[Opensim-dev] Removal of project on GForge

Fly Man fly.man.opensim at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:26:08 UTC 2009

Ideia, this problem can easily be resolved by 2 people that just say
sorry and revert back the things that they added to the OpenSimWiredux
so I can take a clean copy of the code without the whole mess that it
is now.

So, in other words as some won't know what I said on #opensim-dev:

Jamenai: Please send me an email, explaining why you added things to
the Wiredux, stating that you didn't contact me before adding this and
that you will revert the source back to the rev that I added. It's
okay with me to make a new branch where you fiddle with all your stuff
as long as the main trunk is clean

Nebadon: Please send me an email, telling me that you were wrong to
think that I left the scene just because of the Money Debacle. And
that you did know about me being in a small holiday until the 1st of
June as mentioned in several announcements that I did on all the IRC
channels.

When those 2 people have made their excuses, I will no longer have a
need to ask for deletion of the projects and will be a happy camper
once again.

It's not in my natural nature to be like this, but for some people
this might sound like nagging.

No, it's not nagging, it's getting right what is wrong at this moment.