[Opensim-dev] Opensim-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 74

Dan retrodan at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:33:11 UTC 2009

That is Amazing Mr. Cortez.

I have no idea how to apply the patch, but I will try to figure it out.

Is there a file or directory I should delete when it gets too large, I'd
like to try it out.

Thanks!

> Is it possible to configure a huge disk asset-cache for region servers?
A disk cache is currently being tested.

No guarantees, warranties, express or implied but the test patch is
available at

http://code.google.com/p/flotsam/downloads/list

This is just something I threw together in a couple minutes of coding as
a proof of concept for a file cache.  There is no limiting or expiration
mechanism, and as such is not appropriate for production use.  If
testing proves that it's useful, then I'll submit to mantis for
inclusion in OpenSim SVN.

--
Michael Cortez