[Opensim-dev] Removal of project on GForge

Ideia Boa ideiaboa at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:16:50 UTC 2009

Fly-Man

I do not know who is right in your disagreement, but I think if you had
something you were thinking that was not being done in the most correct,
I think the only way would have launched the discussion on mail-list
#opensim-dev and not just you away from everything and remove the work
you did, the work of all is very important and only a small opinion can
make a difference.

See that I am not defending anyone, I'm only making an observation of
what I read in a mail-list

Ideia Boa
www.worldsimterra.com