[Opensim-dev] 27 LSL functions left

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Sat Jan 17 10:55:06 UTC 2009

At this point, many, if not most, common scripts run without
changes. Some functions have idiosyncracies, as has script running
as such. Scripts start in different ways, events are different, etc.
This makes complex scripted objects fail, but complex scripted
objects made for OS have already been developed and porting of sl
scripts is well underway.

I think we all have done really good on scripting, compatibility
will work itself out where needed, as people who need it submit patches.

Melanie