[Opensim-dev] 27 LSL functions left

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 17 02:41:20 UTC 2009

The vehicle functions are stubs and could use a little attention. That is, llSetVehicleType, llSetVehicledoubleParam, llSetVehicleFloatParam, llSetVehicleVectorParam, llSetVehicleRotationParam, llSetVehicleFlags & llRemoveVehicleFlags.

I dont think it is that crucial to have complete secondlife compatibility at this point. I rather think it is more important to get enough functionality so that folks can use scripts at all.

We can have all those wonderful discussions about compatibility as soon as we have all the functions implemented. And I expect that discussion and the resulting patches to go on for some time.

Charles