[Opensim-dev] TSB Feasibility Study: Online Virtual Worlds for Urban Regeneration Consultation

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 5 22:44:52 UTC 2009

Dear Ben:

There are at least three geospatial projects I know of using OpenSim at this time. One is a geographically and historically correct "Prince Edward Island" off Canada from the 19th century.

Another is using lidar images of San Francisco and Berkely. You should be able to google those terms.

A third is encitra.com, which is supported by some on this channel for urban development of mass transit systems in existing cities.

All of these and more are active, although you will find that most of the conversation on this channel is related to OpenSim C# development.

Charles