[Opensim-dev] Map Refresh

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:24:44 UTC 2009

Melanie, is this a question for you? I just converted to grid mode
with MuySQL (from Standalone/MySQLite... and I notice that the m,aps
don't update as often as they did.  It used to update most times
something like terrain altered, or major buildings went on the
regions... but now I seem to have to force a map refresh by manually
editing the last_maprefresh tag in the region XML files.  is it not
updating correcrtly in recent versions, or maybe just grid/MySQL modes?