[Opensim-dev] Groups in OpenSim

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 12 20:49:24 UTC 2009

Dear Ruud:

Regardless of whether anyone is working on it or not, all contributions are welcome. I would think the thing to do is start with a vision, discuss with others, add patches to Mantis and repeat.

Along the way, others may contribute and we can all learn together.

So, I would encourage you, and others, to add to our groups source as time and passion allows.

Charles