[Opensim-dev] Need a debugging tip for Visual Studio C# 2008 Express

Peter Quirk Peter_Quirk at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:23:40 UTC 2009

I'm trying to debug the modrex code and having a problem with the Visual
Studio C# 2008 Express edition debugger that I can't work around. I was
wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

Before I start I should mention that Opensim + modrex executes more or less
correctly and I can login with the realXtend 0.4 browser with the
rexmeshloader patch. I am running on a 64-bit Vista system.

When I start the opensim server in the debugger, the debugger halts at the
statement m_connection.Open() in SQLiteEstateData.cs:Initialise with a
BadFormatException. "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect
format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)"

Needless to say, this error does not occur when not running in the debugger.

TIA,

-- Peter