[Opensim-dev] AssetServer Observations and Suggestions

Lc lcc1967 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 20:02:31 UTC 2009

having a storage asset on 1.5mb seems to be unrealistic imo.
We should not impose those change without real studies.
Another point is the average IT  knowledge of our users:
Most of them are just able to start opensim and i fear the flood on the help
chan about broken database and other issue like that...

The end of the story is easy to imagine : opensim s*ks cause it lost all my
asset...

Sm