[Opensim-dev] moving away from grid vs. standalone

Mike Dickson mike.dickson at hp.com
Thu Apr 30 18:16:12 UTC 2009

Clearly changing process now isn't appropriate.  There sounds like a
plan and I'd +1 moving forward with it.

I'd be willing to invest time in release coordination *if* we can add
some structure to how thats done going forward.  So for my part I'd +1
to the approach being discussed and doing the refactoring necessary to
gain the modularity proposed.  The release process can be a separate
topic of discussion.

Mike