[Opensim-dev] Development models

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 17 17:28:16 UTC 2009

Diva went out of her way to put the original HyperGrid module on the forge.

After it had gained acceptance, *others* suggested to her that adding it to the core part of OpenSim would be to our advantage.

We all voted on that and agreed this was the right thing to do.

There are other modules that in forge that come along from time to time, and some of them may very well end up in the core logic as we find and appropriate consensus.

Charles