[Opensim-dev] On Mantis #1370 (avatar persistence)

liu xiaolu lulurun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:14:15 UTC 2008

> Can you pull together a patch like that and test it on grid mode?  (make
> sure to clear the caches between tests).

I am using OSGrid to test, because in my local grid environment it is always
success.
But I have to wait the recovery of OSGrid.

> SQLite doesn't handle it natively, and we've not really used foreign
> keys anywhere else in the design up till this point.
>
> It is late that you check the avaliability of your data just when you want
to use it.
No matter to use the help from RDBMS, or organize our own,
data consistency problem should be handled in a different scope,

since formal DBMS like mysql,mssql has such ability, why we do not use ?

I don't think any of this would get any better if you changed the back
> end service.  If johan is right, and it's a service timing issue, then
> that's what really needs to be addressed.

OK, that is just a suggestion, If you still have no interest, just forget
it.  :)

regards
lulurun,